Human Resources has been offering ongoing training sessions to train users on the functions of the new Applicant Tracking System, which has now been LIVE since January 7, 2021.
Features of the new system include:
- Web-based posting requisition form
- Multi-level, online approvals, and posting tracking
- Online application interface for job seekers
- Secure resume viewing dashboard for selection committee and chairs
- Optional online shortlisting and interview booking tools
- Online recommendation process including salary placement recommendation (NEW)
- Online approval between Finance and HR
- Electronic request for contract form – generated when an employee is placed into a position
- Secure online SIN and Birthday upload following job offer
- Online onboarding email with links to orientation process.
Additional training sessions for hiring managers/SAC chairs and selection advisory committee members have now been scheduled.
Hiring Managers/SAC Chairs:
Date & Time: October 26, 2021 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Location: Online, Zoom