Banner System Outage
What do I need to know?
Banner as well as its integrated systems will be unavailable from Friday, February 12 at 5PM until Tuesday, February 16 at 8AM.
Who is impacted?
Anyone who uses Banner or the integrated systems listed below.
What do I need to do?
Please note this outage in your calendar and prepare accordingly.
Why is this happening?
The Banner system is undergoing a technical migration as part of the Banner 9 upgrade project. This migration will provide improved performance to users.
The following services will be unavailable from February 12-16:
• All Banner applications:
– Financial Aid
– CoreFTP (desktop application)
– Banner Workflow
• Self-service links within myUFV:
– New applicant information
– Personal Information
– Student Information
– Faculty Information
– Employee Information
• IeNet – Desktop application and Agent Web Portal
Other impacts include:
• FAST will be available, however nightly updates will be suspended during this time
• The Ellucian Mobile app will be available, however viewing courses and grades will be unavailable during this time
Need more information?
Information about the Banner 9 upgrade project can be found here.