Topic to be covered during the 45 min session with a 15-minute Q&A session:
1. Retirement Planning
- How much money do I need today and in the future?
- How much to save over time?
- Where are my retirement income coming from?
- Work Pension?
- Government Pensions (CPP & OAS)?
- How much taxes do I need to pay?
2. Investment Planning
- Which types of investments should I utilize?
- What types of accounts (RRSP/TFSA/Non-Reg) should I use?
- Investment Returns and Taxation
3. Risk Management
- How do you incorporate insurance into your wealth management plan?
- What are the different types of insurance?
- Term VS Permanent?
- Do I need them
4. Wills and Estates
- What is Estate Planning?
- Why do I need a Will?
- How to tax efficiently pass on assets to the next generations and/or charitable organizations?
- What is required?
Facilitator: Kevin Cheung, Tiffany Tam, Joseph Tang Bank of Montreal