Grad Photo Sessions
Important information regrading COVID-19:
- Please note that there is one photographer per shift and one student at a time
- Artona has added numerous hand sanitizers throughout the various studios, including our lab and other departments
- Increased surface cleaning frequency and protocols, including public computers, tablets and check-in counter
- Reminded and educated their staff to be extra vigilant to avoid person-to-person contact, cough into their sleeves and to stay home if they are feeling sick.
- Washing gowns daily
If you need help booking or making changes to your appointments, you can do so online or by contacting our customer service department via live chat.
We hope this gives you confidence in the actions we are taking on everyone’s behalf. We remain committed to the health and safety of all of our clients and staff.
2020 grads: Book your photo session now!
Professional photographers from Artona Group, the official graduation photographer for UFV, will be on the Abbotsford campus from March 9 – 27 for graduate portrait sessions ($15 sitting fee).
March 9 – 27 – Abbotsford campus
Location: Lot 10, outside SUB
It is recommended that grads book their session now as appointments will fill up quickly.
To view availability of sessions and to book an appointment, grads can follow these steps:
- Visit the Artona website
2. Click the “BOOK NOW” button on the homepage
3. Type in “University of the Fraser Valley”
4. Follow on-screen instructions
Alumni Membership card photos (free) – While on campus Artona will also be available to take photos for the UFV Alumni Association membership cards, free of charge. Alumni membership cards give grads access to a variety of great benefits and privileges upon graduation. To see our UFV Alumni Association membership benefits visit //alumni.ufv.ca/benefits/
Criminal Justice, Business, Faculty of Science, and the Faculty of Health Sciences
The School of Criminology & Criminal Justice, School of Business, the Faculty of Science, the Faculty of Health Sciences and the UFV Alumni Association are pleased to offer grads the chance to have a graduate portrait with their fellow grads framed together and mounted in their department hallway. This single headshot-composite photography opportunity is FREE for the grad.
Be sure to book your appointment online now at www.artona.com or by phone: 1-800-668-3866
Questions? Call the Alumni Relations office: 604-557-4008 or email email@example.com