Today Graphic Designers are visual and critical thinkers, collaborators and agents of change. They create value for businesses, bring empathy to social issues, and make the complex clear through smart visual solutions. UFV’s Graphic + Digital Design (GDD) programs respond to the fast-paced creative industry with a current and flexible curriculum that provides a foundation in communication design, brand identity, interactive design, and dynamic media, and enables students to build a strong professional practice portfolio.
Join us for an in-person session to learn about how you can become part of UFV’s Graphic + Digital Design programs and start your creative career journey!
- Learn about exciting career opportunities for graphic designers
- Explore various program options
- Meet faculty and an academic advisor
- Hear from students and alumni about their GDD experience
- Get guidance on building your entrance portfolio
- Tour our facilities
- Ask questions and learn why UFV is right for YOU!
Questions? Please e-mail us at email@example.com
Please register for this in-person event through Eventbrite