Are you a UFV faculty member within the natural sciences/engineering seeking funding for your research?
Learn tips and tricks for writing a successful NSERC grant proposal by attending the UFV Research Office’s online grant writing workshop.
- DATE: Thursday, June 16, 2022
- TIME: 10:00 – 11:30am
- LOCATION: Zoom
- FACILITATOR: Jerri-Lynne Cameron, Director, Research Services and Industry Engagement
- RSVP: Eventbrite
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Evaluate NSERC’s funding criteria
- Define your purpose and objectives
- Write a project summary
- Develop a manageable timeline
- Identify potential outcomes, disseminations, and publications
For questions about this workshop, please email the UFV Research Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.