“The” Workshop: Sex Education Series in the Fraser Valley
The Workshop: Sex Education Series is available for all students who reside at The Baker House Residence or is a current student at UFV.
This workshop aims to educate/inform the topic and idea revolving around sex. “The” Workshop contains a series, so each session will be about a different topic. Refreshments, will be included during the workshop. Admission to each workshop, will give you a entry for a gift basket (Value: $75-$100). The gift basket draw will be at the end of each workshop.
The Workshop: Sex Education Series event is hosted on March 17, 24 and 31. From 4:00pm-6:00pm. Located at room A264 in Building A. Maximum number of participants is still TBD.
Brief Summary of Each Session:
March 17: Sex Ed 101
- Great Starter Session (For Beginners)
- Introduction of genitals, the reproductive system and methods of sex
March 24: STI + Pregnancy Education
- Learning what STI’s are? The testing for STI’s.
- Birth Control, and pregnancy options in Canada
- This Session of open to all gender identities and bodies!!
March 31: Healthy Sexual Relationships
- The traits of a healthy sexual relationship
- How to communicate sexual wants/needs
- Ways to ask for or give consent
Pre-Registration is preferred to secure a spot.
Drop in is also available
Please register for this event through SurveyMonkey.