Did you know that the clothing industry is one of the biggest environmental issues of our time?
Join us in Evered Hall (Student Union Building, room S1114) anytime between 10am-4pm on March 9th for this engaging, hands-on event where you can:
- Learn how to make simple repairs to your clothing
- Learn how to use sewing machines to make new items from scrap clothing material
- Bring in your used, good condition clothes that you no longer wear and freely exchange them with others
- Discuss gender equality issues and strategies in the global clothing industry
* Please note that vaccination is required to attend this event. Participants will be asked to present their vaccine passport and government issued ID for entry. As well, masks will be required at all times during this event.