Date(s) - 12/03/2022 Saturday
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Banner 8/9 as well as its integrated systems will be unavailable in the morning of Saturday, March 12th for up to 3 hours due to an upgrade required before fiscal year-end.
Who is impacted?
Anyone who uses Banner 8/9 or the integrated systems listed below.
Why is this happening?
The Banner system is undergoing an update as we prepare for year-end. Please note this outage in your calendar and prepare accordingly.
The following services will be unavailable from 9:00am – 12:00pm:
- All Banner applications
- Financial Aid
- CoreFTP (desktop application)
- Banner Workflow
- Self-service links within myUFV
- New applicant information
- Personal Information
- Student Information
- Faculty Information
- Employee Information
- IeNet – Desktop application and Agent Web Portal
Other impacts include:
- FAST will be available, however updates will be suspended during this time
- The Ellucian Mobile app will be available, however viewing courses and grades will be unavailable during this time
Still need more info?
If you have any questions, please contact the IT Service Desk at itservicedesk.ufv.ca, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on local 4610 or 604-864-4610.