Date(s) - 12/03/2022 Saturday
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Banner 8/9 as well as its integrated systems will be unavailable in the morning of Saturday, March 12th for up to 3 hours due to an upgrade required before fiscal year-end.
Who is impacted?
Anyone who uses Banner 8/9 or the integrated systems listed below.
Why is this happening?
The Banner system is undergoing an update as we prepare for year-end. Please note this outage in your calendar and prepare accordingly.
The following services will be unavailable from 9:00am – 12:00pm:
- All Banner applications
- Financial Aid
- CoreFTP (desktop application)
- Banner Workflow
- Self-service links within myUFV
- New applicant information
- Personal Information
- Student Information
- Faculty Information
- Employee Information
- IeNet – Desktop application and Agent Web Portal
Other impacts include:
- FAST will be available, however updates will be suspended during this time
- The Ellucian Mobile app will be available, however viewing courses and grades will be unavailable during this time