IT Services and our service provider will be completing maintenance on June 18th that will disrupt all wired and wireless connections to our campuses and will impact our ufv.ca and myUFV. This network disruption will occur between 6:00pm and 10:00pm on Saturday evening.
Who is impacted?
All users located on UFV campuses. This outage will also impact users attempting to remote into their desktop computers. Please note, that emergency red phones will not be affected during this outage.
Services Impacted on All Campuses:
- Wired and Wireless network connections
- Telephone service (excluding red emergency phones)
- Remote desktop connection
- Security Devices (trilogy gateways/locks)
- Facilities Systems/Panels
- UFV Website & associated applications
- Banner 8/9
- FASTStill need more info?If you have any questions, please contact the IT Service Desk at itservicedesk.ufv.ca, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on local 4610 or 604-864-4610.