IT Services and our service provider will be completing maintenance on June 4th that will disrupt all wired and wireless connections to our campuses and will impact our ufv.ca and myUFV. This network disruption will occur between 10:00pm and 11:59pm on Saturday evening.
Who is impacted?
All users located on UFV campuses. This outage will also impact users attempting to remote into their desktop computers. Please note, that emergency red phones will not be affected during this outage.
Services Impacted on All Campuses:
- Wired and Wireless network connections
- Telephone service (excluding red emergency phones)
- Remote desktop connection
- Security Devices (trilogy gateways/locks)
- Facilities Systems/Panels
- UFV Website & associated applications
- Banner 8/9
Still need more info?