Date(s) - 27/08/2022 Saturday
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
University of the Fraser Valley
Categories No Categories
IT Services will be completing maintenance on Saturday, August 27 that will disrupt all wired and wireless Wi-Fi connections; UFV web-based applications, including UFV.ca; and telephone services on UFV campuses. To minimize impact, this outage has been scheduled during the ITS Standard Maintenance Window.
Who is impacted?
All users located on UFV campuses and those users attempting to remote into their desktop computers. Emergency red phones will not be affected and Security can be contacted at their regular number 1-855-239-7654.
- Wired and wireless Wi-Fi network connections
- Telephone service (excluding red emergency phones)
- Remote desktop connections
- Facilities systems/panels
- Applications such as Banner, FAST, myUFV, and the UFV website
Still need more info?
If you have any questions, please contact the IT Service Desk at itservicedesk.ufv.ca, email email@example.com or call us on local 4610 or 604-864-4610.