Date(s) - 19/02/2022 Saturday
6:00 am - 7:00 am
University of the Fraser Valley
IT Services has been notified by our service provider to expect a disruption of service on Saturday, February 19 at 6:00 am. The maintenance to our network system may result in an outage of up to 1 hour on Saturday morning.
Who is impacted?
All users located on UFV campuses. This outage will also impact users attempting to remote into their desktop computers. Please note, emergency red phones will not be affected during this outage.
Services Impacted on All Campuses:
- Wired and Wireless network connections
- Telephone service (excluding red emergency phones)
- Remote desktop connection
- Security Devices (trilogy gateways/locks)
- Facilities Systems/Panels
- UFV Website & associated applications
- Banner 8/9