Location: UFV Abbotsford Campus
Facilitator: Michelle Johnson
Location: UFV, Abbotsford Campus, Room: G124
Session 1: Thursday, June 14, 2018 (1:00pm – 5:00pm)
ePortfolio: Looking at the Gates of Tomorrow
Interested in learning lots about ePortfolios, including reflective practice, assessment, and folio thinking?
Teaching and Learning is offering 2 days of professional development in early June that will ground you in all things ePortfolio. This is the same training provided to those who will be teaching the ARTS and PORT courses, so if you’re interested in learning more and/or if you’re potentially interested in teaching the portfolio courses, join us!
This PD is open to all faculty and staff, whether permanent or sessional.
Session 1: Thursday, June 14th, from 1 pm – 5 pm
- Introduction to the Bachelor of Arts (40 min)
- High Impact Practice (60 min)
- Folio Thinking (40 min)
- Reflective Practice (60 min)
Session 2: Friday, June 15th , from 9 am – 3 pm
- Capturing the Self in ePortfolio (40 min)
- Portfolio Assignments and Assessment (Review Aart’s Portfolio) (60 min)
- Overview of the Introduction to Blackboard Portfolios course (in the lab) (60 min)
- Step by Step Course Development (90 min)
- Assessment & Rubrics (60 min)
Please Note: register for each day separately.
Register here: email@example.com
Event Location : UFV Abbotsford Campus
ePortfolio: Looking at the Gates of Tomorrow – Thursday, June 14Date(s): Thursday, June 14
Time: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm