Time: 8:00 am - 8:30 pm
Located 200km northwest of UFV, Whistler Blackcomb is one of the largest ski resorts in North America and was the venue for the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics.
Enjoy strolling through Whistler village and explore various dining, shopping and other optional activities. We’re just there to relax.
BONUS: We will be stopping at Shannon Falls (3rd highest waterfall in BC) along the way!
*This event runs rain or shine. Please dress accordingly.*
Open to all current UFV students only.
- Pick up/ Drop off from UFV Abbotsford Campus or Langley Carvolth Exchange
- Stop at Shannon Waterfall (with a short hike up to the waterfall for photos)
- 5+ hours of free time in Whistler
- Instagram worthy #photo ops
Register through iCent:
- Download the iCent app and login with your UFV credentials
- Tap the “En Route” icon and then “Whistler Day Trip”
- Fill out the Eventbrite registration and pay for your spot
- Return to the “En Route” menu and sign the required wavier in iCent.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a DM on instagram @savannah.ufv
Event LocationMap Unavailable
En Route: Whistler Day TripDate(s): 27/01/2023
Time: 8:00 am - 8:30 pm Event Categories