Overview: This workshop explores the best practices in hiring and is designed to help employees be effective SAC Chairs or members.
Topics covered are:
- Purpose of the interview,
- Legal considerations in hiring,
- Job descriptions and competencies
- Developing interview questions
- Deliberation and decision making.
Date: October 27, 2021
Time: 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Location: Room A203B, Abbotsford campus
Facilitators: Mark Pearson & Tara Rozenek
Audience: All employees, supervisors, managers, & leaders