What this presentation covers:
Some things to think about to set yourself up for success when starting or operating a business:
- Clarifying what you want to do
- Buying vs Starting your own business
- Separating your business and personal finances
- Finding a mentor
- Some of the legal structures you might consider when structuring a business
- Writing a business plan; the approach, a sample template and details to think about including
- Some tips for determining your upfront and ongoing financial needs and a discussion of the difference between profits and cash flow
- Payment processing and some of its benefits
- and more.
This presentation is for general information purposes only and is not to be relied on for any kind of professional advice, including financial, business, or legal advice. Ensure that you obtain specific financial, business and/or legal advice from a qualified & licensed professional(s) for your unique financial circumstances before you make any financial decisions for you, your family and/or your business.
This event is open to students, staff, and alumni.
Please register for this event though UFV Connect.