Research Option and Scholarly Activity (ROSA) Workshop
Date: Tuesday, June 7
Time: 10:00 am – 11:30 am
Are you a UFV faculty member interested in applying for a Research Option or Scholarly Activity (ROSA) release, or a Scholarly Activity Grant?
The UFV Research Office facilitates an annual workshop for permanent teaching faculty who are interested in applying for ROSA. Applications are due October 31 of each year in ROMEO, our research administration portal.
This workshop covers:
• How to choose the appropriate stream for your proposal
• The application process
• Common missteps
• How ROSA applications are assessed
• Tips and strategies for developing a strong and persuasive proposal
If you are unsure about your ROSA release eligibility, please visit Eventbrite.
• This is a virtual zoom event
• Hosted by Jerri-Lynne Cameron, Director of Research Services and Industry Engagement
• RSVP: Eventbrite
For questions about this workshop, please email the UFV Research Office at firstname.lastname@example.org