Co-operative Education Online Information Session
Looking for relevant work experience? Join one of three online Co-op Information Sessions!
Hosted by our Co-op Coordinators, this co-op information session will include details about the program, benefits, program requirements, and how to apply to the Co-operative Education program. There will be an opportunity for Q & A.
Online Information Sessions:
- Session #1: Thursday, January 14, 6:00 pm – 6:30 pm
- Session #2: Monday, January 18, 11:30 am -12 pm
- Session #3: Tuesday, January 19, 2:00 pm -2:30 pm
To register for an online information session:
- In CareerLink, under ‘upcoming events’, select ‘workshops’.
- Select the online Information Session date that you wish to attend and click on RSVP (all sessions contain the same information).
- A confirmation email will be sent to your student email account with details about how to access the information session.
Co-op application deadline: Monday, January 25th, 2021
If you have any questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.